I am an industry veteran that has experience working with pre-seed companies to large media companies and mobile operators. In addition to holding executive roles at broadcast.com, Yahoo!, Xobni and IAC, I have also worked as a consultant and served as a company advisor to numerous companies backed by venture capital firms such as Khosla Ventures, KPCB, Relay Ventures, Atomico, First Round Capital, SoftTech Ventures and 500 Startups.
- Go to market strategy: building a successful company requires a great product, solid team and a viable and scaleable business model. Using a three phase process (scouting, testing and scaling) with clients take an iterative and pragmatic approach.
- Pitch decks and coaching: crafting the narrative for raising money, making a sale and building an ecosystem. Also working to deliver a compelling story including presentation skills.
- Operational & strategic planning: developing a strategy and framework to scale quickly and efficiently and lending experience to test and push on existing assumptions.
- Business development: leveraging extensive network to engage prospective partners, distributors or customers and driving market feedback into the organization.
- Executive coaching: providing candid and objective input to CEOs and founders.
Previous Clients (partial list) span a number of verticals including messaging, mobile payments, productivity applications and services, social gaming, rich media and crowd sourced SaaS business.